-
February 15th, 2006, 07:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just wanted to show off a few of the outfits I've drawn for the Felicity and Elizabeth AG paper dolls. I hope to start some for Sam and Nellie (I really want to do the outfits from Little Princess). Let me know what you think!
Paper Doll Clothing
-
February 15th, 2006, 08:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
WOW!! You drew those!! The pictures are really good. I wish I could draw that good.
-
February 15th, 2006, 08:06 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Wow great work [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2006, 08:57 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Those are impressive! It is an inspiring project. I don't think that I could ever draw that well. Did you use colored pencil for those?
-
February 15th, 2006, 09:03 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Yes, they are colored pencil (and thanks to Santa who left me a large new box of Prismacolors for Christmas!) I'm working more on skin tones. I'm hoping I can scan these in and "finish" them in case anyone is interested in copies.
-
February 15th, 2006, 09:07 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Wow! Very nice! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2006, 10:46 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Beautiful!! You have talent [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 15th, 2006, 10:49 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Wonderful! You really have talent! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2006, 12:04 AM
#9
Janie3082
Guest
Wow! They look really good, you did a great job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2006, 12:12 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Beautiful! I am so glad there are other board members that love Little Princess. It is one of my favorite all time movies, and one of the reasons I fell in love with Addy is because she reminded me so much of Becky. I would LOVE if AG would come out for Little Princess outfits (or that type) for Samantha. It would be so cool if they were just as beautiful and were really silk and stuff!
Jessica
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks